Females See Action
Always Remember our heroic combat veterans
Three Soldiers/airmen since the start of the conflict in Iraq (1991) is still listed as Missing in Action. One was found from the 1st Gulf War... still have two now Missing
This is a new web page that brings many resources (Remember why I chose dot net?) and information together on one page to remember soldiers, events and from our past experiences of war. It also has some humor because life is difficult enough without some humor about combat. Some people will not understand the gist of it but there are times when humor is all we have in a bad situation!
Let us honor at least a few of MANY!
Michael P.Murphy ~Medal of Honor
Michael A. Monsoor ~Medal of Honor
First woman to receive the Silver Star since World War II
- An old gentleman with problems!
- Salvatore Giunta ~Living Afghan War Vet Medal of Honor
- Robert James Miller ~Medal of Honor
- Jason Dunham ~Medal of Honor
- Woodrow Wilson Keeble ~ Medal of Honor
- Sgt. Jared Monti ~ Medal of Honor
- McGinnis ~Medal of Honor
Reading her story should make us all aware that in combat... everyone is a player!
The POW Pledge Of Allegiance
Always remembering September 11, 2001 (9/11) Why was this date chosen?.
Navy SEAL Neal Roberts
Already in Hell,' He Just Kept Going'
Ben Stein's last column "Monday Night At Morton's."
If you would like to learn more about this web site Truth or Fiction. Many people are involved with researching many stories posted on the web!
LEST WE FORGET!
- Christmas at Arlington National Cemetery!
- Showing respect! (A great image and brief story)
- A last night together!
- North Korea Warns it may Stop Returning Remains
- A Veteran's Christmas: Not always the best
- What is a Veteran?
- Every young person should see this. [YouTube video]
- Final Inspection
- Season's Greetings from a Falklands War vet!
Let us Learn!
After reading these stories and you feel its time to voice your concern over how we are being cared for by our government, please write to your Representatives and bring your feelings to their attention!
US House of Representative